Friday, August 25, 2017

More than a Feel Good Quote


Barack Obama’s tweet after Charlottesville. Most popular tweet ever. It is true.

I take this stuff seriously. Seriously!

No one is born hating. No one. Not even the deplorables. It is true.

But we don’t need to be taught to love, because love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite. Obama said so. It must be true.

He only said it because Nelson Mandela said it first. So it is basically twice as true. That’s how true it is.

We are love. Unless we are not. We are not when we believe a thought that is a lie. A hateful, harmful, hideous thought. That’s what I think. So it must be true. I believe so.

I believe my thoughts. I have the best thoughts. My thoughts are the truest thoughts. I think thoughtful thoughts. Don’t you think? I think so. True story.



No comments:

Post a Comment