Sunday, August 6, 2017

The Covfefe State of Mind


The Covfefe State of Mind is a really great state of mind. It is the greatest state of mind ever. I am full of it. You can call it mindful. I don't mind. I am the most mindful person on earth. My mind is so full it runs over.

It is true.

My mind runs over on Twitter. You should check it out. I have the best Twitter account. It is huge.




Covfefe is a Deep State of Mind that is at Peace. I know, it is weird. In a good way. We all want peace. It is true. I have a lot of peace. I just bought the biggest peace on earth. It is tremendous. It was a great deal; I really made a killing. It is true.

Covfefe is inclusive of but not limited by: love, peace, joy, kindness, compassion, harmony, appreciation, optimism, inspiration, enthusiasm, vitality, abundance,  happiness and a bunch of other stuff. The good stuff.

We all want it, it is true. That is why I have trademark pending on this stuff. It is going to be huge. Best deal ever.

Covfefe is resilient, flexible and tolerant. Covfefe is focused on the potential and possibility of goodness in all people, situations and circumstances, independent of appearances. I prefer good-looking goodness. It just looks better. I have the best goodness. It is gorgeous.

Covfefe is an Independent State of Mind: independent of our history, race, religion, where we plot in the political spectrum, social and/or relationship status, how many followers we have on Twitter, gender, sexual orientation and just, you know, whatever circumstances. You can always choose Covfefe. It is unbelievable.

Always available, fantastic service! It has like, maximum bars wherever you are. It is true. You should get a plan and stick with it: choose love and peace and joy and all that jazz, regardless.





So simple that even stupid people can understand it. I know a lot of stupid people. Trust me. It takes one to know one.

We can handle this. We handle things. We can handle Covfefe.



No comments:

Post a Comment