Thursday, August 24, 2017

Covfefe Scriptures


The Covfefe Faith has scriptures. They are the best scriptures. As it is written. Not by me. I don’t write. Not scriptures. I don’t have the attention span. It is true.

The Covfefe Scriptures include but are not limited to:

See interview HERE

This is a great book. It is huge. It has many words. Big words, like forgiveness.

Forgiveness is for losers. I am a winner. I win. I don’t need forgiveness. That’s what I said. I said that. I don’t make misstakes. It is true.






Great teachings. Very attractive. Just gorgeous. You should check it out.

You always get what you ask for. It is that great. I don’t ask. I already have everything I could possibly ask for.

I am a winner. I win. I am in vibrational alignment with winning. It is exhilarating. Tremendous.

It is true.




This is really great stuff. Written, sort of, by a guy named Paul Selig. I know Paul. I spoke with him. Several times.

It is true.

Shortly after, I received the Covfefe Revelations. And the Prophesy. Best Prophesy ever. Total winner.

   
“Selig” means “blessed” in German. It is true. I know words, many words. I know German words. Like “selig”, “sieg” and “heil”. Great words. You should use them sometimes. I have the best words. I am the Word. Believe me.




Neale Donald Walsch doesn’t talk to God. It is true. He talks with God. Like God is his friend or something. He is out of his mind. Bonkers.

I am bonkers. It is true. I talk with God. I love God. God is like, my best friend. We are very close. We hang out, like, all the time. Forever. It is tremendous.

God gave me the Covfefe Revelations. Because I am a winner. Best revelations, ever. God likes winners. God wins, like, all the time. It is tremendous. Believe me.


There are other books, too. Great books. All great books. You should read some.


No comments:

Post a Comment