Friday, August 4, 2017

The Covfefedeos


I received the Covfefe Revelations in June and July 2017. I was chosen for this very important task because I am the world's greatest person. I am huge. Tremendous. I am so big that I don't I don't even fit in my own ego.

I am smart, I have a phone. It is a smart phone. I recorded the Covfefe Revelations on my phone. On video. My phone does video. That's how smart my phone is. It is a really smart phone. It is the word's smartest phone. No one has a smarter phone than me. I have the Covfefe Revelations on my phone. It's true.

I will post these videos on YouTube. It's going to be fantastic. I am calling these videos the Covfefedeos. These videos are great videos. They are tremendous. Someone, a very smart person, told me this. This is a person that knows words. Big words. Like, Covfefedeos. These videos are huge. You know, it’s amazing.

I will handle these videos. I handle everything. Especially videos. I handle many videos. You can check out my videos on my YouTube channel.



My YouTube channel is huge. I have the biggest crowd on my YouTube channel. It is the biggest following on YouTube in the history of YouTube. You should check it out. It is huge. I make the best videos. My videos are better than Mykal Kilgore. It's true.




No comments:

Post a Comment